Place - PeinNalKone village, KNU Control area, Kyar Inn Seikgyi Township, Karen State.
Date - 9 January 2018 (Tuesday)
Time - 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Attendance – KNU representatives of Kaw KaReik Township, UNICEF, SVS, Health Assistance from Ministry of Health and Sport Department and (57) villages leaders.
1. Opening ceremony
2. Keynote speech by KNU representative ( Kawkayeik township)
3. Monitoring and evaluation discussion by village authorities for the use of fly-proof latrines in field visit
4. Post discussion by village by village medical officer
5. Knowledge sharing session for the use of fly-proof latrines by village authority from “Pane Hnae Kone village “ from “Kwark Sine village” group
6. Thanks speech by Daw Y Yi Win ( Program director, Social Vision Services)
7. Group photo taking session